Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-12 Origin: Site
Disposable virus sampling kits are not common in everyday life, but when we walk into hospitals and through hospital testing centers, we see many nurses using disposable blood sampling kits or disposable virus sampling kits for sampling experiments. Not only is it widely used, but it is also very easy to use. So where are disposable virus sampling kits widely used?
Here is the content list:
l The wide range of applications for this sampling kit
l Specific uses of this sampling kit
l Advantages of this sampling kit
1.The sampling kit is used for surveillance and sampling of infectious pathogenic microorganisms in the disease control part and clinical part. Suitable for sampling influenza viruses (common influenza, highly pathogenic avian influenza, H1N1 influenza virus, etc.) hand, foot, and mouth disease viruses, and other types of viruses. A sampling kit can also be used for sampling of mycoplasma, chlamydia, etc.
2. Sampling kits are used to transport nasopharyngeal swab samples or site-specific samples from the sampling site to the testing laboratory for polymerase chain reaction extraction and testing.
3. Used to preserve nasopharyngeal swab samples or site-specific arrangements of samples for necessary cell culture.
1. The virus sampling kit is generally used for nucleic acid extraction and late virus isolation of influenza virus, hand, foot, and mouth virus, the rubella virus, and other samples. The required volume of liquid is generally 35m or 5m (to be used with nucleic acid detection kits and spore culture media)
2. The utility model sampling kit can be used for the collection and short-term transportation of the avian influenza virus in the external environment. The amount of liquid required is usually 6ml.
3. The virus sampling kit can be used for daily monitoring and sampling of poultry, pigs, and other animals. The amount of liquid required is usually 15m.
4. Virus sampling kit can be used for short-term storage of virus samples. (2-8℃ for 48 hours) for necessary cell culture.
5. The virus sampling kit can be used for long-term storage of virus samples (-70℃-196℃ for one year) for necessary cell culture.
6. This sampling kit can be used to collect clinical respiratory virus rapid test kits.
7. The virus sampling kit can be used for the collection of clinical mycoplasma, chlamydia, and mycoplasma solium.
8. The virus sampling kit can be used to transport tissue samples from the sampling site to the testing laboratory for the necessary cell culture.
Not only does this sampling kit have a wide range of uses, but the disposable virus sampling kit has product advantages. Visually, it uses plant fleece. The fluff is white and soft and suitable for different people. At the same time, this plan is simply destroyed and very easy to use. The design of the plastic stick makes it easy to break and easy to transport the sample. It is important to use disposable sterile packaging, radiation sterilized and individually packaged. As a result, disposable virus sampling kits are released to better assist medical personnel in collecting viruses and monitoring samples.
Bioteke Corporation has always insisted on producing high-quality medical supplies such as sampling kits in the hope of providing effective help to more people. New and existing customers are very welcome to visit.