Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-10 Origin: Site
Nucleic acid contamination is a problem that plagues the vast majority of laboratories, therefore, with contamination comes disinfection robots. Trace amounts of nucleic acid contamination can produce false-positive test results, which can lead to misdiagnosis and delay of the patient's condition. If this is allowed to develop, aerosol contamination can form and spread, eventually leading to contamination of the entire lab, which can be serious enough to close the lab and cause even more damage if there is no backup lab. This is when an autonomous disinfection robot is needed and see below.
Here is the content list:
l How to respond to the contamination?
l Steps to deal with contamination
l The necessity of choosing it
The main causes of nucleic acid laboratory contamination are:
1) specimen contamination; 2) reagent contamination; 3) product contamination; 4) other contamination.
The solutions are:
1) specimen contamination: resample for testing and evaluate the specimen pre-processing link.
2) reagent contamination: replace with new reagents for re-testing and evaluation.
3) equipment contamination: Overall disinfection cleaning and maintenance of equipment with disinfection robots.
4) Product contamination: use our mobile disinfection robot to fully clean and disinfect the laboratory, instrumentation, and equipment all experiment-related supplies.
First, prepare (1:50), (1:10) high-efficiency disinfection solution, 75% anhydrous alcohol.
1. Take out all the carrier racks on STAR, wipe them with 1:50 high-efficiency disinfectant, and rinse with water after five minutes of action.
2. Spray 75% anhydrous alcohol with a spray bottle inside the SATR, and wipe the metal part at the bottom with 1:50 high-efficiency disinfectant, and wipe with water after the alcohol has completely settled.
3. The workbench in the laboratory is wiped with a 1:10 high-efficiency disinfectant, and the interior of the laboratory is sprayed with 1:50 high-efficiency disinfectant by a disinfection robot. After waiting for the high-efficiency disinfection solution in the air to settle, the floor is mopped with 1:50 high-efficiency disinfection solution, and it is recommended that the floor is not wiped or mopped with water on the same day, and then disinfected again with the disinfection robot when it comes the next morning.
4. Laboratory consumables (except those sealed in self-sealing bags) that can be sterilized are sterilized once with the backup sterilizer.
5. For the treatment of machine channel contamination, the configured high-efficiency disinfectant (1:50) is added to the lysis solution tank instead of the lysis solution to complete the process of adding the lysis solution. After the disinfection robot draws a certain amount of high-efficiency disinfectant each time, it pauses for ten minutes to let the high-efficiency disinfectant evaporate to the inside of the channel, repeated four times, and the gun tip used in this process also does not carry a cartridge. Afterward, wash the high-efficiency disinfectant solution (1:50) in the lysate tank with water and replace it with distilled water and repeat the above procedure. (After having treated the machine with this method, no more nucleic acid experiments were done on the same day).
Fogging efficiency: DS1001 2.5L, DS1002 5L.
Role: The disinfection robot is applied to the disinfection of space areas where microbial limits are required, and can directly kill various microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Applicable places: The automatic disinfection robot is suitable for biosafety laboratories, GMP workshops, infectious disease rooms, schools, hospitals, food enterprises, research institutes, and other places where regular disinfection of space is required. The disinfectant of the disinfection robot is sprayed in the form of nano-micron liquid beads to achieve a 360° circular disinfection effect on bacterial spores 6log without dead ends.
In conclusion, Bioteke Corporation hopes that you will pay enough attention to nucleic acid contamination, prevent it in advance and purchase the appropriate disinfection robot, rather than wait until it has already appeared to find a way to remove it.