Jiangsu province on Wednesday reported 3 new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases in Changzhou.
Experts note that the increasing number of COVID-19 cases confirmed locally implies a worsening pandemic situation. It is strongly advised that those eligible for COVID-19 vaccines get fully inoculated as soon as possible, combined with the precautions listed below.
1. Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water.
3. Reduce unnecessary gatherings.
4. If indoors, bring in fresh air by opening windows and doors, if possible.
5. Seek medical treatment at a nearby testing and fever clinic as soon as possible when symptoms such as fever, dry cough or fatigue show, and inform medical staff of your whereabouts over the previous 14 days.
6. Avoid unnecessary trips to international destinations or medium and high-risk regions. Those coming to Jiangsu province from medium or high-risk regions will be obliged to quarantine for 14 days in designated facilities. Those coming from low-risk areas in cities of medium or high risk should inform their community upon arrival and take nucleic acid tests as requested.